Coffee Mug Hanger CRAFT ITEMS-760 993181
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Coffee Mug Hanger CRAFT ITEMS-760 993181
Metal. 1-year warranty service available.
Color : As Picture
Dimension : L-620xW-45xH-950 mm
Material : Wood
Delivery, Service & Warranty Instructions
- Products will be delivered to the customers’ home/ premises of the home. Home delivery will restricted only to ground floor.
- Products will be delivered up to the place accessible to our delivery Car/ Truck.
- Product delivery may deferred due to unavoidable circumstances with prior concern with the customers.
- Please check glass during delivery time. After delivery, Glass is not changeable..
- You are cordially requested to check and confirm any problem on the spot to our delivery man. Any claim after that will be invalid and shall not satisfy.
- Customers are requested to carry products with due care once received it from our delivery person(s).
- Any assembly or installation required will be done by the Regal team. After your product is delivered please call at 0800 7777 777( no charge required) or(subject to charge applicable by your mobile service operator) and confirm i-ticket and our dedicated expert service team will ensure fittings/ installation within 72 working hours.
- The product comes with a 12 months after-sales service warranty (parts and labor) against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear & tear in the natural course of product usage. For warranty service please contact with showroom from where you purchased or call at our toll free number 0800 7777 777( no charge required) or (subject to charge applicable by your mobile service operator).
- For availing warranty service customers must show original copy of Cash Memo/ Invoice.
- Glass has no warranty.
Love your Furniture
- Any spillage should be wiped dry with a soft cloth immediately as there is a chance of staining.
- Caring for fine furniture is much simpler than most people realize. In most cases, dusting regularly with a clean, soft, lint-free cloth is sufficient. We recommend using a slightly dampened cloth for cleaning wood. Be sure to dry the surface gently after cleaning to avoid water spotting.
- Furniture should be lifted rather than dragged across a finished surface, to change its position.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight. Unfiltered ultraviolet (UV) rays will discolor and damage wood, finishes, fabrics, leather and rugs over time.
- Controlling relative humidity and temperature is important to the long life of fine wood furniture, leather and upholstery. Our furniture is already allowanced for natural fluctuations of temperature and humidity. For instance, solid tabletops will expand slightly in the summer and contract in the dryer winter months without any negative effect.
- Nail polish remover, hair spray, perfume, potpourri and, glass cleaner (or any other products that contain solvents) can damage wooden finishes. Do not place these products directly on a wooden surface.
- Rubber, cork, vinyl or plastic products can damage some finishes. Use caution when placing telephones, clocks and electronics with rubber and plastic footpad on a finished surface because it can react with lacquer finish. Avoid placing vinyl or cork placemats, coasters directly on a wood surface. To prevent damage, you may use a protective layer (cotton, linen or felt cloth) between the object and the finish.
- Avoid exposing the furniture finish to items (e.g. laptop, desktop, oven etc.) creating extreme heat, cold or moisture. Use protective padding under these items to avoid damaging the finish. Please follow manufacturer’s instructions carefully when using any product on your furniture.
- Avoid placing / keeping furniture in wet and damp places. High moisture often attracts “white-ants” and nothing can prevent them from destroying the furniture. Remember our furniture is termite protected but not white-ants. Sufficient sunlight and airflow can save your furniture from white-ants. Besides, wet and damp environment attracts fungus to grow on your furniture.
How to Take Walkar Size Measurement
No reviews found